2.No one is permitted to take a book from the library without the permission of the librarian and having it duly issued.
3. Books are issued for the use of the borrower and should not be lent to anybody else.
4. Reference books will not be issued for outside the Library.
5. Students should take great care in handling the books. Tearing of pages and pictures from the books and magazines is an awfully bad habit and must be avoided at all costs along with any sort of writing / scribbling in the books.
6.The attention of librarian must be drawn to the books that an intending borrower finds damaged.
7. Damage done to the books and magazine must be made good by the borrower. In case the book is lost or damaged the entire cost has to be deposited with the librarian.
8. Failure to return a book by due date incurs a fine of Rs.5/- per day for the period that is overdue.
9. Books and magazines taken out for reference must be placed in the same place from where they were taken.
10. All books must be returned before the beginning of each examination. Failure to do so will bar the student from appearing at the examination.
11. It is highly recommended that the students take the guidance of the teachers while selecting the books.