1. Parents are requested to kindly look into their child’s school diary every day & see that the lessons & the Home Work assigned for the next day are done regularly.
2. Remarks made in the School Diary may please be acknowledged & countersigned regularly by the parents.
3. If you feel that your child is not making the desired progress, please make it a point to discuss it with the Principal & class teacher during the regular Parent- Teacher’s Meetings (PTM).
4. Criticism of a student’s teacher or his school in the presence of the child should not be done as it may cause the students to loose respect for his/her teacher & the School.
5. Parents are not allowed to meet their children or their teacher during school hours without the prior permission of the Principal.
6. Parents are expected to participate regularly in school functions whenever they are invited.
7. Parents are requested to inform the school of any change of address or mobile/land line numbers.
8. Visitors are not allowed to meet the teachers in their respective classrooms.
9. Parents are required to send their children to school on time.
10. Presence of every child at the assembly is compulsory.
11. The Child who fails to reach the school on time & does not attend the assembly may be send back home.
12. No sick Child may be sent school with medicines to be taken during school hours.
13. Children will not be allowed to go home from school in between school hours.
14. Please ensure that your ward takes part in all the activities of the school.
15.Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities & the teachers by enforcing regularity & discipline, supervising the lessons, taking active part in the school activities & by sending the students with proper uniform & on time.
16. Occasional remarks from the teachers & the Principal are made in the school diary for the information of the parents. In such cases they must sign the diary to show their acknowledgment.
17. Parents are expected to sign the note book when they are sent for it. Failure to do so may put their children to great inconvenience. They should particularly check the child’s leave & absence record.
18. When communicating with the Principal / Class Teacher, the Parents / Guardians are requested to mention the Name, Class & Section of their Ward.
19. Parents/Guardians are not permitted to see their children/ward or interview the teachers during the school hours without the permission of the Principal.
20. Tipping the Peons/Ayahs/Drivers/Conductors/Rickshaw pullers & any member of the staff of PES either during or after the school hours is Strictly Prohibited.
21. Parents must intimate the school whenever their residential address or telephone numbers are changed in order to communicate to them in urgent matters, in the interest of their children.
22. Whenever a notice is given for the Parents-teachers meeting the parents must attend it & discuss the progress of their children/wards. They can always help the progress of the institution by way of suggestions, guidance teaching aids & specially by their co-operation.